Tuesday, November 14, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #152

Hi all.  Today the SI Team is focusing on Big Grins, stamp sets illustrated by Becca Cruger.

****Because we're doing the Giving Thanks hop this week, all our stamps, stencils, and dies are 40% off with the BIGTHANKS coupon starting November 15. (Coupon could be used only once per customer/shipping address; coupon does not apply to products in the New Release and Retiring categories; coloring books; and gift certificates). You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID for 20% off  an unlimited number of times to purchase stamps in the New Release category.****

 I just smile every time I use the Reindeer Games stamp set.  This image is so fun! 

And really fun to color too.

 For more inspiration from the team, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

maria f. said...

tee hee hee.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this one- I am such a big pun fan!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute. I love that set and used it for a card for my hubby for Christmas. It is so hilarious.

Lisa Elton said...

Everything about this is so much fun! That sassy little deer, the triangle and the snippet of plaid. CUTE card Vicki!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a sweet little Christmas spirit card !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Adorable and fun! Have a lovely day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sheila H said...

So cute, Vickie!